We help you stay fit & strong for the job.
- Physical Examination
- Audiometric Test
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Vision Test
- Chest X-Ray (PA & Lateral)
- Lab Tests: CBC & Urinalysis, liver function tests, kidney function tests, fasting lipids & glucose
Functional Movement Evaluations
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a process that identifies weak links in certain movement patterns then assigns exercises to correct them. Weak links are often imbalances between muscle flexibility, strength, and inadequate joint mobility that can lead to injuries.
- Identify individuals at risk who are attempting to maintain or increase activity levels
- Assist in program design by systematically using corrective exercise to normalize or improve fundamental movement patterns
- Provide a systematic tool to monitor progress and movement pattern development in the presence of changing fitness levels
- Create a functional movement baseline which will allow rating and ranking movement for statistical observation
Let our experienced Medical Officers conduct an assessment for you: