We provide rigorous medical assessments for a demanding environment.
- Physical Examination
- Audiometric Test
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Vision Test
- Chest X-Ray (PA & Lateral)
- Lab Tests: CBC & Urinalysis, Liver function tests, Kidney function tests, Fasting lipids & glucose
- Plus more
To see how our police medical assessments can help your officers or academy call us at 604-647-2236. We also create custom police assessment programs custom-tailored to your needs.
Functional Movement Evaluations
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a process that identifies weak links in certain movement patterns then assigns exercises to correct them. Weak links are often imbalances between muscle flexibility, strength, and inadequate joint mobility that can lead to injuries.
- Identify individuals at risk who are attempting to maintain or increase activity levels
- Assist in program design by systematically using corrective exercise to normalize or improve fundamental movement patterns
- Provide a systematic tool to monitor progress and movement pattern development in the presence of changing fitness levels
- Create a functional movement baseline which will allow rating and ranking movement for statistical observation
"ProMedicals is an integral part of our police recruit training program at the Justice Institute of British Columbia Police Academy. ProMedicals initially designed the Police Recruit Physical Assessment Test for our recruits that is one-of-a kind in North America. They monitor the results of this assessment and provide each recruit with the feedback they need to plan their individual fitness program. I meet with other police academies directors annually and I can say without a doubt that ProMedicals makes our Police Academy the leader in police fitness throughout North America."
- Justice Institute of British Columbia Police Academy